Monday, February 22, 2010

First Blog

So this is my first posting and my first venture into the blogosphere. First off a little about me, my name is Zach Hill and I am a sports action and portrait photographer living in Albuquerque New Mexico. I work full time for Kim Jew Sports photography as a photographer and retoucher/all around computer jockey. I figure thats enough about me for now so lets get to the images.

My good friend Kata Baron is a make up artist and has been looking for some photos for her portfolio so we shot our first session together about a month ago and then shot together again last Sunday with great success. These are a few of the photos from that session.











1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures of katie you do such wonderful jobs ha you should do my wedding pictures in jan 2012 haha it be a honor

    ReplyDelete